A natural, foaming cleanser suitable for sensitive skin. Mild and gentle but deep cleansing. Combines soothing chamomile and cucumber extracts with a mild, plant based surfactant to gently lift away impurities.
This is a simple foaming cleanser, 100% natural and ideal for everyday use. Use on wet skin. Good for sensitive skin. Just apply to wet skin, massage in and rinse off. Gentle yet effective and a vegan skin product.
Chamomile to soothe (contains azulene which is calmative, healing and anti-inflammatory. Reduces puffiness and cleanses skin of impurities). Soothes skin rashes (including eczema), minor burns and sunburn. Used as a lotion or added in oil form to a cool bath, chamomile may ease the itching of eczema and other rashes and reduces skin inflammation. It may also speed healing and prevent bacterial infection. It is healing for sore lips. The plant’s healing properties come from its daisy-like flowers, which contain volatile oils (including bisabolol, bisabolol oxides A and B, and matricin) as well as flavonoids (particularly a compound called apigenin) and other therapeutic substances.
Cucumber to tone (hydrating, astringent and refreshing).
- Revitalises Skin
- Reverses Skin Tanning
- Controls Puffiness Of The Eyes
- Helps Soothe Sunburn
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Treats Open Pores
- Fights Cellulite
- Reduces Dark Circles
- Treats Blemishes
Vitamin E to soften (vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin).
Scientific studies show us that Vitamin E (or often known as, Tocopherol) has very specific benefits to the skin:
- It protects the skin from environmental pollution
- It has a protecting action against UV radiation – although it cannot be classed as a sunscreen
- It is an excellent moisturiser
- It contains powerful anti-inflammatory action – and this can prevent the signs of premature ageing, as inflammatory conditions in the skin is a leading cause of skin ageing
- It has excellent wound healing properties
Apart from all of these excellent qualities, Vitamin E also enhances and helps with the penetration of other compounds into the skin and is itself well absorbed by human skin
Decyl glucoside to gently cleanse (a mild plant derived surfactant). Many surfactants (foaming agents) are very drying to the skin – this is not. It is a, natural, non-ionic surfactant, ideal for all foaming and cleansing products. It is obtained from renewable raw materials, through a combination of plant based fatty alcohols (coconut c8-16) and glucose (corn starch). Decyl Glucoside is a mild, and gentle, surfactant and because it does not dry the skin it is ideal for the formulation of personal hygiene and toiletry products. Makes a lovely foam too! Decyl Glucoside does not contain any impurities. Its chemical nature and the production process results in a surfactant without ethylene oxide or 1,4-dioxane and is suitable for baby, and pet, products.
- Obtained from 100% renewable vegetable origin
- Tolerant of high electrolyte formulations (aloe)
- Improves skin tolerance of the formulation
- Fully Compatible with other Surfactants
- Maintains skin balance without dryness
- Easy to thicken with natural polymers
- Readily Biodegradable
- Environmentally friendly
- Maintains skin balance
- Good foaming power
- ethylene oxide free
- 1,4-dioxane free
- Proven Mildness
Using 2 pumps, twice a day, will last 2 months.