This website (the “Website”) is owned and operated by:
Company: Medsoll Cyprus Limited
Trade Name: “Wishful Thing”
Registered Office: 31 Evagoras Avenue, Evagoras Building, Suite 52, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus
Company Number: HE 94544
Telephone No.: 22451260
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) include general terms and conditions for use of the Website and the sale and purchase of the products listed for sale on the Website (the “Products”).
Use of the Website and the purchase of any Products on this Website will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The Terms are amended from time to time. The Terms in force at the time of any order will apply to that order. We will use our reasonably best efforts to inform you of changes to the Terms. By browsing the Website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions which relate to your use of the Website. You should read the Terms with every use of the Website.
I. Use of the Website
- Users (“you” or “yourself”) are permitted to use the Website for personal and lawful use and in accordance with these Terms. You are not permitted to use any material from the Website for any commercial purpose without Medsoll Cyprus Limited’s (“us”, “we”, “our” or “ourselves”) prior express permission.
- You are not permitted to make copy, remove or in any way change anything on the Website, including creating links to or from the Website without our prior express permission.
- You are note permitted not use the Website to post, upload or otherwise transmit material that is obscene or pornographic, threatening, defamatory or otherwise unlawful.
- We reserve the right to disclose any information as required by law or any authorised body or person, and to block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these Terms or applicable law or regulation. We are obligated and commit to fully co-operate with law enforcement or authorised bodies or persons with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security through your use of the Website.
- We do not market or sell Products to children under the age of 18 although we may sell Products suitable for children to adults. If you are under 18, you may use the Website but you may not purchase Products us. By ordering Products you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
- In order to purchase Products, you must submit a valid credit or debit card, or a valid PayPal payment login (the “Payment Method”). You warrant that the Payment Method you submit is yours to use. All Payment Methods are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer or payment provider. We are not responsible in the event that your payment card provider refuses to authorise payments.
- The Website may be suspended for repair, updates or maintenance time to time. Access to or use of the Website or pages linked to it will not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
- We reserve the right to cease to send you Products in the event that you breach any of these Terms or if you do not pay any sums due to us.
- The information made available on or through this Website by us (the “Information”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute in any case advice or medical advice. The Products are for cosmetic purposes only and are not presented as approved by any medical or pharmaceutical licensing body.
- It is your responsibility to determine that the Products are suitable for you and it is not our responsibility to do so.
- Any submission made by any user or you including views, opinions, advice and recommendations, is not endorsed by us and we do not accept any liability on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice and recommendations.
- The Information is of a general nature and is not intended to comprise of all the information relating to the subject matter and we do not accept any liability for any error or omission, including any action you may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, and any indirect, consequential or special loss) as a result of relying on the Information.
- Our liability connected with any Product purchased through the Website is strictly limited to the listed price of that Product excluding VAT.
- Access and use of the Website is on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as expressly set out in these Terms or in accordance with the law, we do not enter into conditions, warranties or other terms in relation to the Website or any guaranteed or predicted result from using the Website or the Products.
- The Website may include links to external sites and co-branded pages. We may also include links to these sites to provide you with access to information, products and/or services that you may find useful or interesting. We do not endorse the content of external sites and we are not responsible for the content of these sites and pages.
- The Website and/or Product documentation and/or the package or label of a Product, may contain instructions for use, warnings, contra-indications and other notices. You must read and follow these notices carefully and ensure intended users the Products do so as well. We will not be legally responsible to you if these are not observed.
IV. Account Safety
- As part of the services offered Website such as product notifications, offers, discounts and others (the “Services”), you may be issued with an individual password (the “Password”) upon the creation of an account. You will use the Password only for such access and not for any other purpose. You must keep your Password confidential at all times, and must not disclose the Password or permit anyone else to use it. Any breach of any of these terms by anyone to whom you disclose the Password will be treated as if the breach had been committed by you, and will not relieve you of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any failure or error in the operation of a Password, you shall cease using the password, exit the Website immediately, and notify us of such failure or error.
- We reserve the right to change your Password and user name at any time in its sole discretion and you agree to notify us promptly of any changes to your registration details.
V. Ordering Products
- Upon placing an order (the “Order”), you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that the Order has been accepted by us.
- Your Order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product via the Website (and we reserve the right to refuse orders). No obligation will exist until we have confirmed to you by email that the Product has been dispatched. Once we have dispatched a Product, our acceptance to your offer will be complete.
- Pricing and availability is subject to change. Payment for the Products will be made via the Website in a manner depending on the Payment Method.
- Products will be dispatched to your delivery address as soon as reasonably possible after acceptance of the Order.
- We are committed to ensuring estimates for shipping times and methods are accurate, although we accept no such obligation.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision.
- You agree that we may sub-contract the performance of any of our obligations or may assign these Terms or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice.
- These Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Cyprus law, and you consent to the jurisdiction of Cyprus courts.
If you have any inquiries or complaints then please address them us by using our information at the beginning of these Terms.